docs/57298: Using compact flash cards

Marc Fonvieille blackend at freebsd.org
Mon Jul 5 09:30:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 10:45:23PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
[...]
> I have an "USB Storage Devices" section waiting for being added, I have
> to think how to merge the CF Card part.

In fact I think I will add a separate Flash Cards section since flash
cards (CF, SD, etc.) are not related to the USB system.  External card
readers are using USB, so we'll just need to point people on the USB
section.  The remaining cases: PCMCIA adapters and cameras should be
the main part of that section.

Marc