CFD: divide up the 'Hardware compatibility' chapter in the FAQ

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Thu Jul 1 08:06:51 UTC 2004

As it stands today, there are 32 entries on this page (I just added the
32nd, it may not be on the website yet).  I would like to propose
breaking this up into several smaller sections.

The questions are in random order, AFAICT :-), and my prototype does
not yet attempt to deal with that problem.  It is only there for a proof-
of-concept glance:

http://www.lonesome.com/FreeBSD_doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/index.html

(Obviously, if people don't think much of this idea, there's no reason to
do the work to prototype moving the text around ...)

My intention would be to add the section tags first (the diff is only
61 lines) in the first commit, then to move the text around to fit the
new sections in a second commit, to try to help out the translators.

Reactions, anyone?

mcl