greetings and PDF of a different color.

Allen Landsidel all at biosys.net
Mon Feb 16 17:52:06 UTC 2004

I grabbed the PDF version of the handbook and noticed that quite frankly,
it blows compared to the online version of the handbook.  No bookmarks,
tiny images, etc.

So noticing this I opened up Acrobat, imported it from the web, and
saved.  The resulting PDF is a snapshot of what was in the online handbook
at this point in time, and is a tad under 12MB in size, all images
included, thumbnails, and the structure of the document preserved via
bookmarks.

So now I'm just looking for someone with a commit bit I can send this to
for review and submission to the ftp site.  I can create them on request if
there is demand for them, doesn't take long at all.

I'm off-list so CC me on any replies.

-Allen