PostScript of articles/checkpoint Broken

Dave Tweten tweten at nas.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 16 00:08:27 UTC 2004

ale at FreeBSD.org said:
>I suspect you have JADETEX=yes in your make.conf.

Right.

>Try to remove it and let us know.

I just commented it out of /etc/make.conf and re-ran the command.
Previously, that command went into its infinite loop almost immediately
(as shown in my first message).  It is now happily processing the FreeBSD
documentation into compressed PostScript.

So should I remove the configuration line permanently?  I'm sure I only
put it into /etc/make.conf on someone's advice to make the FreeBSD
documentation go.  I don't otherwise use Jade.

Thank you for responding -- and usefully too!
--
M/S 258-5                    |1024-bit PGP fingerprint:|tweten at nas.nasa.gov
NASA Ames Research Center    | 41 B0 89 0A  8F 94 6C 59|     (650) 604-4416