Norwegian documentation

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 21 18:21:27 UTC 2004

Mohammed Reza Amini wrote:

Hi Mohammed Reza!

> Hello I am interested in becomming a translator, I was wondering if
> there are any norwegian translators already working on the project of if
> I am the first one.

Cool! as far as i can see from the docproj pages [1] it seems that there
isn't a norwegian translation yet. So you can start translating those.

I'd suggest you take a look at [2], [3] (for the docs), [4] (for the
webpages) for more information about translations and such.

Ofcourse you are always welcome to ask things to the doc team
for help etc.

Note that i took the english version as 'leading' version since most
teams do that (incl my team - the freebsd dutch documentation project -)

Cheers and goodluck :-)

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/translations.html
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html
[3] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/