docs/74720: [patch] Handbook: More corrections to the firewall chapter

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 12 23:40:32 UTC 2004

The following reply was made to PR docs/74720; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at FreeBSD.org>
To: Len Zettel <zettel at acm.org>
Cc: Joel Dahl <joel at automatvapen.se>,
	FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/74720: [patch] Handbook: More corrections to the firewall chapter
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:33:09 +0100

 --CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj

 On 2004.12.05 21:43:07 +0000, Len Zettel wrote:
 > On Sunday 05 December 2004 02:31 pm, Joel Dahl wrote:
 >
 > So while you were at it, why not go a little further----

 I just committed the (almost) original version of Joel's patch.  I
 didn't include your suggestions since I'm not a native English speaker
 and therefor I prefer not to do more non-obvious English fixes.

 It is also rather harder to read the differences as comments to a
 diff, so it would be much better if you could send your comments /
 suggestions as a patch in a seperate PR.

 --=20
 Simon L. Nielsen

 --CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj

 --CgTrtGVSVGoxAIFj--