Handbook (ports) portupgrade -PP

Denis Peplin den at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 10 07:17:29 UTC 2004

Hello!

Len Zettel wrote:
> On Thursday 09 December 2004 10:59 am, Denis Peplin wrote:
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>Please, look at patch atached and note me if
>>some grammar errors found.
>>

> +       the local directories listed in PKG_PATH, or fetch packages
> +       the local directories listed in PKG_PATH, or fetches packages
>     -LenZ-

Committed with suggested modifications.

Thank to Marck and Len!

P.S. And with following modification:
         <application>portupgrade</application> searches
         the local directories listed in <envar>PKG_PATH</envar>, or
         fetches packages from remote site if it is not found locally.
-       If packages can not be fetched remotely,
+       If packages can not be found locally or fetched remotely,
         <application>portupgrade</application> will use ports.

(both variants logically ok, but second better for reading)