Hardware note auto-generation - status?

Mark Johnston mjohnston at skyweb.ca
Tue Aug 31 00:10:56 UTC 2004

What's up, -doc? *

In summarizing the cvs-src commits lately, I've noticed a fair bit of work
going into retrofitting the man pages to support auto-generation of hardware
notes.  I'm afraid I haven't followed the doc@ list since that was a WIBNI
instead of a WIP, so I'm not sure of the status of the project.  I would like
to mention it in the cvs-src summary when it's all through; is there a
certain src commit I should be watching for to tip me off when it's done?
Alternatively, would it be possible for someone involved to drop me a brief
note when a mention would be most appropriate?

BTW, I'm not averse to mentioning other significant doc@ commits, although I
don't have time to follow the doc cvs.  If there are commits or general
changes that you'd like to see me note in a summary, please drop me a mail.
Please don't go out of your way, though.

Much thanks,
Mark

* Sorry, you've probably heard it a million times.  :)