pf article & amateur docbook author...

Michael Edenfield kutulu at kutulu.org
Thu Aug 26 03:15:57 UTC 2004

Hello,

I just finished an article on how to migrate from ipfw -> pf, with an
eye towards giving it to the FreeBSD team.  (I noticed in the June 2004
status report that such documentation was needed).  It includes a basic
firewall and NAT setup.

First, I would like to offer this to anyone who wants it, to improve or
extend or whatever.  I'm also very open to comments on the content of
the article.

Second, I would like if a docbook guru can look at the article and see
if it's marked up as fitting an article in the doc collection.  In my
free time I would like to begin assisting with the documentation
project.

The article is at:

http://www.kutulu.org/pf/article.html
http://www.kutulu.org/pf/article.sgml