From Oem-Soft Buyers support department.

Palling R. Reversion koxicid at legislator.com
Mon Aug 9 04:03:23 UTC 2004

Dear Reasonable-Soft Customer!

 I am "Palling R. Reversion", and I work on Popular-ProgramTools Co.

You are is so essential for all of our company!

You waste your earnest money and time on my representation,
and We like to let you know that our organization have ended upgrade of soft choice.

I want to remind Ya that our corporation suggest that this time We have more bigger 1700 Cheap
software for very cheap Price with in yours individual Purchaser discount.

please spend some of your high cost times to test our renewed soft Store here: http://involvement.cheapestoem.info/?freebsd-doc@freebsd.org

With regards,
Clients Service office, "Palling R. Reversion"