Questionable statement in article

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun Aug 8 20:43:36 UTC 2004

> But this only holds as long as code(bsd) > code(linux) to begin with....
> no? Do we know for a fact that code(bsd) > code(linux)? I know I've been
> hard pressed to find software from vendors that was marketed as being
> developed for BSD, as opposed to Linux or Solaris, etc....
>
> Best,
> G.

You dont see the point i think, BSD can execute it's own code, and thus
any software written for BSD itself, AND it has the power to execute
Linux code, so that makes

BSD (BSD+Linux) vs Linux (Linux)

And since there is at least one product more on BSD then for Linux it is
a correct statement....

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |remko at elvandar.org