message from swissinfo freemail support

technical at swissinfo.org technical at swissinfo.org
Wed Aug 4 08:28:30 UTC 2004

  -----  The following is an automated response
  -----  to your message generated on behalf of technical at swissinfo.org

Thank you for contacting swissinfo freemail support

General Support Issues
-------------------------------------
Please be sure to have read our Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ) which can be found at
<http://messages.swissinfo.org/ubb_en/Forum7/HTML/000001.html>

Note that we do not offer technical support to problems
already described in our Frequently Asked Questions

Password Loss
-------------------------------------
If you have lost your password please be sure to have included the
following information in your email:
1. yourusername at swissinfo.org <mailto:yourusername at swissinfo.org>
2. the secret question and answer to it
3. if you did not specify a secret question and an answer to it at
registration time then please provide the last login date to your
mailbox and the name of the isp (internet service provider) you were
using

Please note that swissinfo freemail offers limited support,however we
try to answer your email as soon as possible