Having "UNIX" and "Unix" in homepage's keyword list is intended?

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Tue Aug 3 08:30:47 UTC 2004

Hi, folks

While I am translating our homepage to my language, I found that the
keyword list, say, line 30 of rev. 1.105 of www/en/index.xsl:

	      Release, Application, Software, Handbook, FAQ, Tutorials, Bugs,
	      CVS, CVSup, News, Commercial Vendors, homepage, CTM, Unix"/>

Here we can see two UNIX instances with different caplization. IIRC
search engines is not case-sensitive and is it necessary to keep two
copies of it?

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.