Doc tree rebuilt how often?

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Aug 3 03:02:10 UTC 2004

Please forgive this (perhaps) OT question.

How often is the doc tree built (on whichever machine??).

The reason I ask:  I cvsup'ed /usr/doc about 4-5 days ago and
tried to build it.  It broke with the "&url:main" entity in the
German section.

Then, a few days later, the doc list received the same error,
presumably from freefall (or whatever machine is "www" for
the organization).

I noted that a fix was submitted, so I re-cvsuped, and now it's
broken in another spot --- Italian, IIRC.

I guess I'm asking for two reasons ... one) when can I get
a copy that will build? ;-) and two) is it helpful to have some
"advance warning" when it isn't gonna build?*  I'm sure, though,
that I can't be the only person who's cvsupping the doc tree
every few days ....

Kevin Kinsey

*Yeah, I'm sure that the answer to this one is probably
"Only if it's via send-pr with a (PATCH) attached .... boy,
do I need to study the primer....