docs/65216: tcsh man page lying about time builtin

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 8 22:39:20 UTC 2004

Synopsis: tcsh man page lying about time builtin

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: simon
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 8 15:35:18 PDT 2004
State-Changed-Why:
Both the manual page in -CURRENT and 4.9 says : "The default time
format is `%Uu %Ss %E %P %X+%Dk %I+%Oio %Fpf+%Ww'...".  This hasn't
changed since the initial import of tcsh, so I don't know why you see
something else on your system.  Perhaps a installed tcsh port which is
different from the system tcsh?

I'm closing the PR since the manual page is correct.