docs/54752 [ bus_dma ]

Hiten Pandya hmp at nxad.com
Sat Sep 6 18:00:31 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/54752; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp at nxad.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: docs/54752 [ bus_dma ]
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:00:07 -0700

 Bruce,

 This is a good idea, and it has been discussed before, somewhere but I
 am not sure where exactly.  Anyway, the bus_dma information in the ISA
 section is old.

 I have plans to write a bus_dma chapter for the Developer's Handbook ,but
 not anytime soon as I am busy with College and what not.  If you want,
 you can write a chapter for the Developer's Handbook which documents the
 bus_dma subsyste -- you can get all the information you need for this
 from the bus_dma(9) manual page.

 Regards,

 --
 Hiten Pandya