docs/55605: stg driver lacks a man page

Bruce A. Mah bmah at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 6 17:35:45 UTC 2003

Synopsis: stg driver lacks a man page

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: bmah
State-Changed-When: Sat Sep 6 10:30:46 PDT 2003
State-Changed-Why:
Committed to HEAD, thanks!

I didn't mark this as MFC-eligible because there seem to be some
differences between the driver on HEAD and the driver on RELENG_4
and I'm not familiar enough with the driver to make the required
changes.  Please feel free to follow-up to this PR, submit a new
one, or drop me an email if you'd like to see this MFC-ed.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->bmah
Responsible-Changed-By: bmah
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Sep 6 10:30:46 PDT 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I committed the change.