cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng-packages article.sgml doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/mac chapter.sgml doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/sgml-markup chapter.sgml doc/en_

Doug Barton DougB at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 5 07:49:49 UTC 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Marc Fonvieille wrote:

> Maybe, but only if it's not using perl.  I mean, I'd prefer an awk
> script or something that does not need the installation of a big
> package.

This from someone on the documentation project? :)

Doug