RFC - OSI Course Starter Kit...

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 27 14:17:25 UTC 2003

On 2003.10.24 21:17:46 -0400, Ken Smith wrote:

> I was thinking about the crashlab.html becoming an Article on the Web
> site, and the Lab Manual being provided as an OpenOffice document
> because they'd need to be able to edit it (they wouldn't have the same
> machine names I use, would probably have their own additions to the
> Lab procedures, etc...).
>
> Thoughts?  Is it worth doing?  Should it be done, but done differently?
> Any suggestions about what to add other than more details on how to
> configure the lab in the Instructors' Manual?

I haven't had the time to read your current documents more closely (busy
with a Computer Science project :-) ), but I think the it would be a
real nice thing to have as part of the FreeBSD documentation.  Perhaps
it would even inspire some universities to look more at FreeBSD, or at
least help anyone who is looking at using FreeBSD.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team