No ssh or sshd online manpages?

Michel Lavondes fox at vader.aacc.cc.md.us
Thu Oct 23 11:12:07 UTC 2003

(Mostly annoying, as I can read through the source of manpages imported
into the FreeBSD version I'm preparing to upgrade to.)

Trying to access the online manpages for ssh and sshd (any 4.x or 5.x
version) with lynx2.8.4rel.1 gets me the following instead:

                                       FreeBSD Hypertext Man Pages: sshd
                 FreeBSD Hypertext Man Pages [littlelogo.gif]
   Man Page or Keyword Search: sshd________________ Submit Reset
   (*) Man [All Sections______________] [FreeBSD 4.8-stable_______]
   ( ) Apropos Keyword Search (all sections) [html__] Output format
   Index Page and Help | FAQ | Copyright
Sorry, no data found for `sshd'.
You may look for other FreeBSD Search Services.

To reproduce:

lynx http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=sshd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=
FreeBSD+4.8-stable&format=html

(same result with ssh and or other FreeBSD releases)

No clue as to what a fix may be.

System and or lynx config available on request.

--
Remember: i before e, except on Unix machines.