hiding e-mail adresses needed badly

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Oct 16 09:19:17 UTC 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 01:59:08AM +0400, Andrey Chernov wrote:

> In any case, I don't want this discussion to turn into 'how to prevent
> current SPAM', I handle it well (99% rejected at the milter level, but 1%
> still is big enough).

	"Instead of thinking of spam as a disease that might be eliminated,
	it is more useful to think of it like crime, war and cockroaches.
	It is not realistic to expect to eliminate any of these, no matter
	how much anyone might wish otherwise. Therefore the best we can
	hope to accomplish is to bring spam under reasonable control"
		-- Dave Crocker

Tony.
RATTRAY HEAD TO BERWICK ON TWEED: SOUTH OR SOUTHEAST 4. FAIR, PATCHY CLOUD AT
TIMES. GOOD. SLIGHT TO MODERATE.