docs/57669: IFMIB(4) man page uses sysctl(3) incorrectly inexample code

Russell Francis rf358197 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:20:13 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/57669; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Russell Francis <rf358197 at ohio.edu>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, ted at erg.sri.com
Subject: Re: docs/57669: IFMIB(4) man page uses sysctl(3) incorrectly in example
 code
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:19:53 -0400

 --------------enig058844B390B808621B29F43D

 Ted,

 I saw your bug report at FreeBSD and thought I would let you know that
 the changes you suggested have allready been made.  If you cvsup a more
 recent version of FreeBSD you should see them.

 Thanks,
 Russ

 --------------enig058844B390B808621B29F43D