Open doc problems/needs

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 3 18:24:20 UTC 2003

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:18:53 -0400
"Robert G. Waycott" <rgwaycott at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Dear FDP:
>   I have this beautifully lengthy list of currently unassigned doc
> projects, dated from Monday. How can I find out more on each of these
> specific problems? I have read a great deal of the Primer, but may have
> missed something in there that instructs me how to access a formal
> explanation of each problem so I can grab one up to work on.  I
> appreciate any and all assistance. Thank you.

Robert,

If you would like to help us close some problem reports, we would
be extremely grateful.  Please point your web browser to the following
location and click on the desired task.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=docs&responsible=.

Reading the articles about problem reports, located at:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/docs.html

may help you to understand the 'system' at which these reports are
worked.

Thanks!

--
Tom Rhodes