Junior Doc Task: Add an entry for Ebuyer.com

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Nov 23 01:27:55 UTC 2003

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 07:29:01PM -0800, Hiten Pandya wrote:

> If anyone is interested, please add an entry of Ebuyer.com, as they sell
> FreeBSD 4.8 (and soon 4.9) DVDs.  All links are dynamic, due to the
> nature of the site.
>
> Use the Quickcode "49315", for finding it, on their site:
>
> 	http://www.ebuyer.com/

I took a peek.  This might still be a good idea but their site might
be a bit too dynamic to make this feasible.  Doing a search on their
UK site using that quickcode gave me what we expected but doing the
same search on the USA site says the product (Kingston 512MB for Sony
Vaio FCG-R505) is currently unavailable/discontinued.  :-(

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |