DocBook help

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 17 20:57:46 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 23:35, Ken Smith wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 01:28:39PM -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>
> > Yeah, that's fine.  Thanks!
>
> How's this?  It's viewable in a very stripped-down web version at:
>
> http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/~kensmith/FreeBSD/cluster_article.html
>
> if you want to see it.  Lost of the support files are missing so it
> will look much better once integrated on the main web site.

This looks _much_ better.  Thanks!  I have the new rendered version up
at http://www.marcuscom.com/bento/article.html.  I need to update it
some more to cover scheduling and 4-exp builds.  Then it should be ready
for upload.  Thanks, again!

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus at FreeBSD.org