FDP primer - Bulgarian translation

Miroslav Pendev miro at cybershade.us
Fri May 23 05:02:00 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

I just finished with translation of the FDP Primer book into Bulgarian -
using SGML mark-up and to me it seem to be ready to drop in /usr/doc tree...
at least I was able to build txt, rtf, html, html-split and pdf.

As this is a new folder tree - should I send it as PR or as link to tar.gz?

Also would it be possible to create a Bulgarian Documentation Project?
I will be glad to translate or mark some more docs, as this is the only way to
contribute, so far...

I made the translation using ÿ instead of small "ya" character,
it seems to work fine with Jade, though I have problem to force
jade to use the Cyrillic styles for <note> and etc. instead of English
ones.

Peter, can you help with this issue? I noticed that there is a docbook's
bg.xml, but I am still not sure how to use it... It is here:
/usr/local/local/share/xsl/docbook/common

The Cyrillic html-split version of FDP primer is here:
http://www.cybershade.us/freebsd/bg/fdp/split/

Thanks,

---
Miroslav Pendev