Error in Spanish translation files.

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Thu May 22 13:29:01 UTC 2003

On 2003-05-22 14:53, Jesus Rodriguez <jesusr at endercom.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 May 2003, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > On 2003-05-21 16:56, Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> > > While testing Simon's recently submitted doc patch, I obtained this
> > > error.  Could a Spanish translator (jesusr) look into this please?
> > >
> > > Note: This is a full build, not a make lint.
> > > [...]doc/es_ES.ISO8859-1/books/faq/../../../share/sgml/freebsd.dsl:190:31:E: missing argument for function call
> >
> > The DSSSL function that generates the manpage links has changed in the
> > English docs.  It now takes an *optional* argument, instead of a
> > mandatory argument.  The following diff synchronizes the Spanish version
> > of freebsd.dsl with the current state of the English one... and fixes
> > the build, of course.
> >
> > Can you, Tom, or Jesus take care of this?
>
> There is some conflict or incompatibility between this patch and the
> pending commit from Hiroki?.

No, probably not.  I was looking for a way to solve the build warns and
used `diff -u en_US es_ES' to merge this change.  Then, after mailing
the diff, my ISP started having serious problems, and it got stuck in
the mailq.  I saw all the messages of the thread (including Hiroki's
posts) today :/

I don't have a particularly strong opinion on this change.  Hiroki
should commit his version, since it's already approved.