docs/51897: Add example for disklable for md devices

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 19 08:59:35 UTC 2003

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 05:20:03PM -0700, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR docs/51897; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at nitro.dk>
> To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: docs/51897: Add example for disklable for md devices
> Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 02:17:23 +0200
>
>  --eJnRUKwClWJh1Khz
>
>  Adding relevant part of notes by blackend@ and myself regarding this PR
>  to the audit-trail.

[...]

Hmmm, I am not really happy with this.
If you want to quote me:

- please quote all thread not only one post,
- maybe ask my opinion first.

and I'm not sure my sentences (and the thread) were so revelant to
be in this PR.

Marc