docs/52041: testing new mdoc-bug class

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sun May 11 02:45:32 UTC 2003

On 2003-05-10 19:33, Doug Barton <DougB at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 May 2003, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > I'm adding this class to separate bug reports of the docs/ category to
> > two classes.  Those that affect manpages (or other parts of the src/
> > tree) and those that affect doc/*.
>
> That sounds like a reasonable goal, but wouldn't a category name like
> doc-src (or src-doc) make more sense? There is more documentation in the
> tree than just mdoc.

I can change it to doc-src or src-doc-bug very easily.  The second will
fit nicely among the existing classes but is probably too large to type
manually.  I don't really mind if the name is doc-src, src-doc,
src-doc-bug or doc-src-bug.  If the extra verbosity isn't too much I'd
prefer the last one: doc-src-bug.