docs/35575: Pw(8) man page makes no mention of /var/log/userlog

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed May 7 02:40:06 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/35575; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd at over-yonder.net>
To: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at nitro.dk>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/35575: Pw(8) man page makes no mention of /var/log/userlog
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:28:27 -0500

 On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 06:10:06PM -0700 I heard the voice of
 Simon L. Nielsen, and lo! it spake thus:

 >  I think it would be a really god idea to add this information
 >  to the man page. I have a slightly different patch :
 >
 >  Changes to last patch in this PR:

 These changes look good to me.  Looking at it, I dunno what I was
 thinking anyway...

 Of course, still needs somebody with Puff the Magic Commit Bit   8-)

 Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net