"Working With Manual Pages" Handbook Chapter Preview

Murray Stokely murray at freebsd.org
Mon May 5 07:38:51 UTC 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 12:45:11AM -0400, Jim Brown wrote:
> I'd like to present "Working With Manual Pages", available at
> http://sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net/manpg/book.html

Cool, I've wanted something like this for quite some time.

I think the Developer's Handbook, the Doc Project Primer, or a
separate article would be suitable homes for this content.  I think
I'm leaning towards the Developer's Handbook (which I think should be
split up soon into two books -- one for kernel architecture and one
for general FreeBSD development).

    - Murray