docs/35649: mount_smbfs(8) pageA "See ./examples/dot.nsmbrc for details."

Simon L. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Thu May 1 23:30:23 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/35649; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at nitro.dk>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, jerfa at yahoo.com
Cc: Boris Popov <bp at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: docs/35649: mount_smbfs(8) pageA "See ./examples/dot.nsmbrc for details."
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 01:23:15 +0200

 --eMnpOGXCMazMAbfp

 Hello

 Close a doc PR followup...

 The examples are now installed and it has been MFC'ed as Peter Pentchev
 <roam at FreeBSD.org> said he would but mountd_smbfs(8) still refers to
 "./examples/dot.nsmbrc".

 I think the man page should be changed as orginally proposed in this PR
 to point to /usr/share/examples/smbfs/dot.nsmbrc.

 Since smbfs is contrib code I have CC'ed the smbfs author.

 --=20
 Simon L. Nielsen

 --eMnpOGXCMazMAbfp

 --eMnpOGXCMazMAbfp--