handbook request - never explanation given - TO: Nik at freebsd.org

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Wed Jun 25 18:42:15 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:21:27AM -0700, nape at tooquiet.com wrote:
> I have never received a reason for why nik at freebsd.org would not make
> my handbook change request.  All I request is a reason why since all I
> received was an email saying "request denied" or something to that
> effect with no explanation.  PLease just let me know why by emailing
> "nape at tooquiet.com".  If anyone who receives this can contact nik please
> do so.  No one wants me bothering them about this anymore than I want to
> keep reuqesting a reason why.  Pleae let me know why my request denied
> and I will drop it.

This is the "please change the 666 in a cvsup example" request, isn't
it.

Changing documentation because someone's overly sensitive over a three
digit sequence is a slippery slope down which I have no intention of
going.  We have enough trouble with beastie.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)