images separation: en_US -> share breakage

Simon L. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Mon Jun 23 22:10:16 UTC 2003

On 2003.06.24 00:50:05 +0300, Alexey Zelkin wrote:

> back in april you have moved images from en_US.ISO8859-1 directory
> to share.  This commit caused breakage in ${.CURDIR} != ${.OBJDIR}
> environment.

This is a known problem, but unfortunatly not simple to fix.  I did make
a partial fix, but it didn't really work in all situations.

I'm working on a larger update of the doc/ build system (were one of the
primary goals is making building with OBJDIR work "right"), but it will
take some time before this is in any working state.

For now, I don't think there any other way than to build without using
/usr/obj.

--
Simon L. Nielsen