cvs commit: www/en/internal machines.sgml

John De Boskey jwd at bsdwins.com
Wed Jun 18 02:09:50 UTC 2003

----- Maxim Konovalov's Original Message -----

> OK, here is a preliminary diff for Rtp cluster, please review.  Sorry
> but I have zero information about Yahoo! Korea and eSlim machines but
> I will be happy to add them if I get it.

Hi Folks,

   A while back I started working on a separate page for the
rtp cluster. I simply haven't had the time to follow up on
getting it included into the www build.

   Please take a look at:

http://rtp.freebsd.org/~jwd/m.html

   It is slightly out of date, and there is now an internal
machine 'bankshot' not listed. I'll try to update it this
evenning.

   If someone would like to take a look at getting this included
and referenced from the main hardware page I'll be more than
happy to try to keep it up to date. From my perspective, since
we're gaining more different clusters, we should give them
each a page and reference them from a main page. However, I'm
happy with whatever you folks decide. One large page with
many systems listed will still work.

   I would also like to have the ssh key and dmesg links be accurate
once the final page is in place.

Thanks,
John