update /stand? (handbook 21.4.12)

Jon Noack noackjr at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Jun 2 14:56:24 UTC 2003

I have been running the 5.1-BETAs and just updated to 5.1-RC.  I wanted
to update /stand at the same time.  However, the handbook section
(21.4.12) for this is not accurate for 5.x.  The sysinstall section was
repocopied to src/usr.sbin/sysinstall from release/sysinstall.  Is
running a "make all install" in this new location sufficient to update
/stand?  I did that but it only installed the man page and copied
sysinstall to /usr/sbin.  How does one update /stand in 5.x?

Thanks,
Jon Noack

This message was posted to both the doc@ and questions@ lists.