contrib.additional.sgml ordered by last name ?

Hiroki Sato hrs at eos.ocn.ne.jp
Sun Jul 20 17:24:46 UTC 2003

Christian Brueffer <chris at unixpages.org> wrote
  in <20030717073603.GE874 at unixpages.org>:

chris> I still have a PR assigned to me about this one (PR 45214).  So, these names
chris> should stay the way they are with last name first?  Or can we just make them
chris> conform with the other entries?
chris> I'm not familiar with japanese traditions or habits, hence the question :-)

 In Japan, people use family-given order, but they usually spell
 their name in given-family order with alphabets.  However, some prefer
 to spell their family name with capital letters.  My name, for example,
 is sometimes written as "Hiroki SATO" or "SATO Hiroki," ("SATO" is
 my family name).  When the name is written as "Hiroki Sato,"
 typically it is in given-family order.

 Anyway, I prefer to keep their names as they wrote.  So the entries
 in the PR should be re-ordered by their first name which is spelled
 with small letters except for the initial letter.