error when creating html-split docs

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 21:33:18 UTC 2003

Hello,
    I'm going to be writing some FreeBSD documentation so i downloaded and
installed docproj-jadetex on a machine. I got doc-all via cvsup and decided
that for testing purposes to see if everything was working i'd recompose an
existing article. I chose the cvs article and did a recursive copy to a test
area inside en_US.ISO8859-1
    I then started running make commands, all went well with the exception
of make FORMATS=html-split gave me an error code1 (ignored) from tidy as
follows:

/usr/local/bin/tidy -i -m -raw -preserve -f /dev/null -asxml
$(/usr/bin/xargs < HTML.manifest)
*** Error code 1 (ignored)

Can someone tell me if this is something i have to be concerned with? Also,
i vaguely remember about some catalog environment variables to be set in
/etc/profile, but i can not find reference to them, is this now no longer
required?
Thanks.
Dave.