NFS

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Wed Jul 9 07:04:15 UTC 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 07:06:43PM -0500, Christopher wrote:
> I may have found an oversite for installing using the NFS.  Who do I
> send the information to so that the handbook and man pages can be corrected?

The preferred method would be to send a PR using the send-pr(1) utility
on your FreeBSD system, but if you are unable to do that, an e-mail to
doc at FreeBSD.org describing the problem and your proposed fix should do
the trick.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at sbnd.net    roam at FreeBSD.org
You have, of course, just begun reading the sentence that you have just finished reading.