proposed correction for 19.12 "Network Address Translation"

Chris McKenzie cjmckenzie at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 31 20:56:51 UTC 2003

In 19.12.2, I believe a step has been omitted.  Unless the interfaces are
configured in rc.conf, that is before the firewall and everything is
enacted, then the user will not be able to contact anything via the natd
interface.  I believe that it would be worth noting this, saying something
on the order of "The user must remember to include ifconfig_mynet0="...""
in /etc/rc.conf in order for the following (19.12.2) to work.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
	Christopher J. McKenzie
	cjm at ucdavis.edu