OpenJade and ps/pdf output

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 23 14:55:24 UTC 2003

Hi,

Alex Dupre <sysadmin at alexdupre.com> wrote
  in <3FE8436E.7060701 at alexdupre.com>:

sysadmin> I generally use openjade even on i386 to produce formatted
sysadmin> documentation, mainly because the pdf output is much better than jade.
sysadmin> But today I discovered that it's not working anymore, it doesn't produce
sysadmin> correct tex output (and so ps and pdf formats are garbled, the others
sysadmin> are still ok). I switched to jade and it worked perfectly, so it seems
sysadmin> really an openjade problem. Has someone else noticed this issue?

 I tried building the latest doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook
 with OpenJade, but it worked fine.  Could you please show the detail?