Who's Responsible For What...

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Dec 17 18:18:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:08:51AM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 01:43:40AM -0500, Ken Smith wrote:
> > 	There isn't an entity for dhw's email.  I don't think he's
> > 	a committer, I guess he just does the postmaster stuff.  Any
> > 	hints on how to handle that?
>
> He has an address that he uses for FreeBSD stuff; look in the aliases
> file on hub to find it.

Upon further conversation with Ceri it seemed best to just go ahead
with creating an entity for him.

Accounts set up for purely administrative work (non-committers but
actively working on some support service(s) that require an account on
the cluster) fall through a crack or two in how things get set up
(speaking from experience :-).

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu