FreeBSD web build failed on www.freebsd.org

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Dec 15 05:29:07 UTC 2003

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 11:06:34PM -0600, Eric Anderson wrote:

> I think they should be 755.. definitely not like it is. :)

Since Ceri listed you as collaborator I'll take your word for it. :-)))

The permissions were probably how the Web send-pr stuff got turned off
back when it was decided it was doing bad things.  I adjusted the
permissions on the file so the Web build should complete this time.
The next build is running now.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu