HEADS UP: doc/ slush

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Wed Dec 10 16:53:50 UTC 2003

bmah at freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah) writes:
> This affects non-committers as well, in that some people who work on
> translations aren't committers.

The chances of a heads up getting lost in the noise is much higher on
-doc than on doc-developers.  You should at the very least Bcc:
doc-developers on announcements like this.

> I generally expect that people who do a serious amount of work in doc/
> are also reading the doc@ list.

Sure, and src committers read -current, but the code freeze is still
announced on developers (though it should really go to src-developers)

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no