Round two of the front page structure changes...

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Dec 2 22:53:19 UTC 2003

I don't have too much of a problem with any of this, but now that I read
over the live page, I think we've got the security advisories too far down
the page.  Suggestions?

Also I might suggest switching the order of 'software' and 'platform
support',
since 'software' is the more general of the two.  Perhaps 'platform support'
should even be a subhead of 'software'?  I'm just brainstorming here.

I want to add, however, that "Development" looks pretty close to the
Right Thing for me, and not just because part of it was my idea :-),
it just "looks right" now.

There's plenty of other work to do on this stuff IMHO.

mcl