misc/33926: Search function on website can not access freebsd-questions

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 24 11:27:10 UTC 2003

On 2003.08.24 04:21:22 -0700, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> Synopsis: Search function on website can not access freebsd-questions
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: simon
> State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 24 04:16:37 PDT 2003
> State-Changed-Why:
> Feedback timeout.
>
> Sometimes the update of the search engine fails, which causes it to
> not work at all untill next update, it's not a general problem.

I actually just noticed (after closing the PR) that the search engine is
not working at the moment.  I have written webmaster about it, so
hopefully they can fix it.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team