docs/55883: advanced-networking/chapter.sgml

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sat Aug 23 11:31:39 UTC 2003

Besides the severity of the patch Christian mentioned, there are several
places like this:

> -      <listitem>
> -	<para>How to setup a network filesystem.</para>
> -      </listitem>

"Setup" (one word) is a noun.  For the verb, it should be two words.

Looking at it again, I see some other things I would like to edit.  For
example, this paragraph:

  <para>This chapter will cover some of the more frequently used network
    services on Unix systems.  We will cover how to define, setup,
    test and maintain all of the network services that FreeBSD utilizes.
    In addition, there have been example configuration files included
    throughout this chapter for you to benefit from.</para>

would become:

  <para>In this chapter, we will cover how to define, set up,
    test, and maintain the network services utilized by FreeBSD.</para>

For that matter, other than an introduction, does this paragraph serve
any real need at all?