[Support #115208]: Re: That movie

support at aluriasoftware.com support at aluriasoftware.com
Tue Aug 19 16:05:53 UTC 2003

Thank you for writing to Aluria Software! Your support request tracking ID is 115208

We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

We wanted to assure you that your support request or question has been received and assigned a ticket number.  Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we will do everything to meet that goal.

If you have been unable to download the product you purchased, please view your product receipt that you received in your email. Your personal download link is in it!

Generally we try to answer all support requests within 24-48 hours.  If your support request has been assigned during non-business hours, please know that we work on a first come, first serve basis and it WILL be answered first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, please visit our various support sites by going to www.aluriasoftware.com and clicking on the product in question. On the product page you will see a link for support. Click this to visit the tutorials we have posted there for you.
Our support website is http://www.aluriasoftware.com/support.html
We look forward to helping you!

Aluria Software Support
www.aluriasoftware.com