[REVIEW REQUEST] nsmb.conf manual page.

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 5 22:29:09 UTC 2003

Greetings everyone,

	Located in PR: docs/45833 is a manual page, nsmb.conf.  This
PR got assigned to me awhile ago (by myself) and I've finally got
around to working on it.  Ruslan has checked the mdoc(7) markup,
and I've rewritten several parts of the manual page.  Now I would
like to commit it.  Please find the attached nsmb.conf.5 manual page
and give me your comments.  For extensive comments, please include
a snip-it of what you consider a feasible replacement or addition.

Thank you, now read, hit your reply button and send me some comments.
Only then can you return to your normal work schedule without any
further hassle (from me anyways).

--
Tom Rhodes