Handbook and "electrionic mail" section.

Grzegorz Czaplinski G.Czaplinski at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Wed Apr 23 07:38:05 UTC 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 06:20:10PM -0400, Asenchi wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 11:15:43PM +0200, Grzegorz Czaplinski wrote:
> : Hi!
> : I wrote articles about postfix under FreeBSD.
> : If you were interseted in merging it into the handbook I am willing to
> : contribute.
> :
> : My articles include Postfix with SASL authentication over TLS; Postfix
> : Aliases, including canonical and ecartis ones; antivirus scanning.
>
> Could you post a link?

First of all I want to point out that I wrote those articles with an
intention to publish them at daemonnews.org. The one about postfix and
amavis was already published, here is the link:
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200212/sophos-amavis.html

This article consists some errors becase of my fault and because it's
outdated a little.
I can revise it.

Two other articles about SASL na aliases were not published yet although
were sent to daemonnews editorial and I am waiting for the final
decision. Please do not link or post them anywhere.
These links point to txt files:
http://prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl/~gregory/articles/postfix-aliases.txt
http://prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl/~gregory/articles/postfix-sasl.txt

Thanks,